Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

How long does it take to cancel an ATT cell phone plan? (22.41 minutes)

Today, I canceled my ATT cell phone plan. I have used it for 2.5 years. Overall the quality of service is pretty good. I made a cancellation call, which is the only way to cancel a plan, as far as I know. It took me 22.41 minutes to complete the call.

As always, I first receive automatic voice, make some number selections, talk with one representative, get transferred to another representative, wait for advertisement message, and finally get cancellation done. You need to say your names three times. Even that, I feel that my cancellation call went pretty smoothly. So if you want to cancel a phone plan, reserve 30 minutes for the call.

I wish I could cancel it on ATT website directly. ATT could save some customer service cost anyway .

No comments: