Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

How to block a phone number in Android?

Occasionally, there is some situation that you do not want to answer calls from a particular person. So, many cellphones provide "blacklist" function -- you put a phone number into this blacklist, and your phone will ignore calls from this number.

It seems that my Android phone does not directly support this function. But, you can get pretty much the same result by using the following trick: open your phonebook, edit the contact you want to block, choose "Send calls directly to voicemail", done!

I heard the latest Android (Android 2.2?) has the blacklist function. It will be a useful function to many users.

2 comments:

PrePaid Phone Cards said...

yes it happend when i am so busy at office so my some friends call to me which is very bad for me at that time so i want to block them.
you gave me nice idea.

Pinless Dialing

Mobile Recharge said...

Many people are facing this sort of probs. By this post you gave a way great idea to us.

Call England | Mobile Recharge